Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sporcle Quiz: United States Cabinet

While I was bored, I decided I felt like knowing the Secretaries of each department in the United States Cabinet. I was surprised at how good I did, but I didn't know all of them. So, I created a sprocle quiz in order to memorize it better. Sporcle is pretty neat because it makes studying important things fun, forcing you to challenge yourself to get all the answers, and to get them faster then the time before.

My first Sprocle quiz: Can you name the members of the United States Cabinet?

I have made it a personal challenge to myself to learn an entire subject matter thoroughly to get a better understanding of things that interest me, and as a bonus, it will improve my Jeopardy game. So when I create a quiz, it may seem dorky, but try it out and maybe we'll learn new things together. These quizes may seem random, but thats because I keept a notepad list of things that at one point or another I decided I felt I could know more about.. so ENJOY!

No comments: